viernes, 12 de junio de 2015

TAMPICO, TAMAULIPAS

On my last vacatios, I went to Tampico Tamaulipas, this city is for me, the most beautiful place in our state.
Since I arrived, I enjoyed the weather, the food and the fantastics places that are in this city.

The next day, I went to the beach, this beach is one of the most popular places of Tamaulipas.
I have never seen something like that, the water was so cold and so clear, I saw my feet.
Just incredible.

In the night, we went to eat in one of the best restaurants in the city, I don't remember it's name, but the typical food that we ate was so delicious... 
I haven't eat all as I wanted, because I ate a lot of "lobster"

Then, we have to leave Tampico and back to Matamoros:(
The worst of this, is that We've not visited Mante, and we wanted to go, but the time was not enough, I think that one day in the future I will know Mante.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario